Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls
Click to enlarge
This Titleist Pro V1x Golf Ball has been discontinued. Please visit the new 2011 Titleist Pro V1x Golf Ball page.
Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls 2009
Longer Distance. More Durable.
“The New 2009 Pro V1x is the ultimate performance companion to the New Pro V1,” said Morgan. “A four-piece, dual core design featuring a redesigned Ionomeric casing layer, controls the spin rate on full iron shots into and around the green, in addition to providing increased distance off the driver.”
An improved high performance Urethane Elastomer cover delivers improved cover durability, while its Tour-proven high coverage 332 dimple design with Staggered Wave parting line generates penetrating trajectory and consistent ball flight. Utilizing Titleist’s industry-leading multi-component technology and manufacturing process excellence, the New Pro V1x is designed to optimize ball flight and increase driver distance. The spin control and flight characteristics have made Pro V1x the ball of choice for many of the game’s longest players and the New Pro V1x will surpass its predecessor.
New Pro V1x Features and Benefits:
* Soft center, high energy 1.550’’ dual core delivers low spin and increased velocity.
* New, speed enhancing Ionomeric casing layer controls driver spin for longer distance.
* Low spin can provide greater control and green-holding ability with full iron and wedge shots.
* A new, high performance Urethane Elastomer formulation offers improved cover durability on all shots.
* Tour-proven high coverage 332 multi-dimple design with Staggered Wave parting line for consistent ball flight.