Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver
Click to enlarge
Callaway RAZR Hawk Tour Driver
The Callaway RAZR Hawk Tour Driver is uncompromised performance. Once again Callaway has made a giant leap forward with Forged Composite technology. This new material gave them the freedom to position weight exactly where they wanted to for maximized power and distance.
The sole and crown contain over 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers that constitute 47% of the clubhead. This allows Callaway's engineers to precisely control thickness like never before, resulting in a clubhead that is lighter but still has an extremely high MOI. The lighter clubhead enables a longer club configuration for faster head speed, ball speed and greater distance without sacrificing forgiveness.
With RAZR Hawk there are no tradeoffs. It is golf's first uncompromised driver.
Callaway RAZR Hawk Tour Driver Features:
- Forged Composite: revolutionary new material that is lighter, stronger than titanium
- Hyperbolic Face Technology: a chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control across the face which results in consistently high ball speeds for long distance
- Aerodynamic Head Shape: the streamlined surface contours reduce drag during the downswing by 43% compared to the FT-9 driver and creates higher impact speeds for added distance
- Shaft: Aldila RIP Tour graphite shaft - lower torque with better tip stability to give better players the ideal performance and feel they want from their shaft
- Grip: Carbite Rubber Composition
- Headsize: 445 cc
- Face Construction: Titanium
- Body and Crown Construction: Composite